2000L Large scale brewing equipment, brewing tanks for sale
Fermentation tanks is also called CCT (Cylindrical Conical Tank), FV (Fermentation Vessel), primary fermenter or unitank as they are used both for fermenting and sotage. Micet stainless steel fermentation tank can be separately temperature controlled through glycol cooling jackets and are fully equipped with accessories such as pressure relief valve, CIP cleaning ball, sample valve, manhole,etc Fermenting is the process during which the yeast transforms the wort into beer. Bright beer takes place after fermenting and mainly function is
to make the beer more clear and store a longer time.
Effective volume: 15BBL;
Total volume:20BBL(20% head space)
Inner–jacket (SUS304), TH=3.0mm; Outer-jacket: 2.0mm;
Insulation: PU-thickness: 100mm.
60degree cone; 2 zone dimpled jacket on bottom and side;
Cooling media: glycol water or alcohol water.
Stringent jacket leakage test by water and pressured gas.
360°coverage CIP spraying ball for cleaning.
Full sanitary sample valve
PT100Temp. sensor for high accuracy temperature control;
100% TIG welded joints;
Mirror polishing to 0.4μm without dead corner.
Design pressure 0.4MPa; Working pressure 0.2Mpa
Side shadowless manway 530*430mm
Rotation racking arm;
Dry hops adding port
Complete valves, fittings and all parts
Bright beer tanks:
160degree cone; dimpled jacket on bottom and side;
With carbonation port and stone
Glass level gauge
Microbrewery equipment Production standard:
1. Construct with high quality SUS 304 food grade stainless steel, all fitting &valves are tri-clamped;
2. All the welding is 100% TIG full welded;
3. All tanks are Mirror polish inside without corner, welds grinded to Ra 0.4um;
4. All tanks welds will be acid cleaning;
5. All tanks will be tested before leaving from factory; Test pressure: 3Bar, jacket working pressure: 2Bar;
Beer equipment Packing & shipping:
1.All tank ports packed with plastic cover prevent dust from going in the tank keeping them clean.
2. All tanks will be cleaned before loading, removal of polishing compound;
3.Tri-clamps and seals are packed into separate boxes or bags.
4. All stand tanks will be packed with PE films and bubble plastic, and to fix to the inside of container.
5. For horizonal tanks, will be packed through steel frame on cradle and secured with bolts. Secure one end of the cradle the leveling feet threads. Weld the bolt to the Add a spot weld to the bolt to prevent it from becoming loose.
Feel free to contact us if you want to open your own brewing line, Micet is your best brewhosue system supplier!